[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting Release Party ;-)

Hi Damien,

it was a pleasure to see you at the release party
yesterday. It's allways nice to add a picture to a
name or an address of someone one is dealing a lot
(at least by reading all the docs and messages)

Well, what happened: I have a setup with gnugk 2.0.7
which I need to be able to send video/sound to
endpoints behind NAT. I tried to connect to the
party's MCU, got a connection but no sound and no
image. The chat worked. After 30 sec it disconnected.

I tried it quite a few times - to no avail. After
turning the gatekeeper off I joined the party ;-)

What's wrong? Maybe firewall settings? Maybe I'm using
the wrong ports? What ports did you block and what let
through?

Conrad

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de