Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: polycom FX multi-call

Hi Morris,

>   Audio also has a problem, except when I disable the video entirely, at
> which time, the audio seems to work nicely.  Note that this doesn't seem to
> happen when I use the Polycom to call GM.

that's a general issue. This happens due to the fact that you don't see
latency as well, as you hear it. So if the audio is getting choppy you
hear it right away, whereas the video signal can drop to almost zero and
all you get is a frozen image, which you care less about.
Until now there has been no public workaround i know of, that would make
the audio RTP preferred over video packets.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian