Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bandwidth limitations in GM

Craig Southeren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:16:16 +0300
Johnny Strom <jonny strom netikka fi> wrote:

Craig Southeren wrote:

I doubt that *any* combination of existing codecs could use 10Mbps, let
alone 1Gbps. Maybe if we added a HDTV codec with 5.1 dolby sound, we
might get close.

Seriously though, if the current GM allows 10Mbps then there is no
problem, other than making sure it is displayed as such.

  Craig

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:26:21 +0300