Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn

Hi Rajil,

>   Everytime I start gnomemeeting the error "Failed to load
> avcodec_set_print_fn" comes up. Google doesnt reveal much about this too,
> only a previous posting that this maybe a gentoo linux thing.
> I too use gentoo , but i have tried compiling the source packages by hand and
> still the error persists. I have a soundblaster live! card and just use OSS
> on my box and no alsa.
> Can you guys give a me clue on whats going on?

you're running the CVS version and that one is compiled with H263. So
you need the avcodec.so from
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/h263_codec.html.
More precisely you need to copy the avcodec.so from
http://www.voxgratia.org/bin/ffmpeg-0.4.7-patched.tar.gz to
/usr/lib/pwlib ..

--
Best regards,