Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] webcam & audio conflict

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 18:55 -0700, Christophe Guilbert wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> First , it may not be a problem of gnomemeetting anymore, I am sorry
> about that , but this list is the only one I found which could help me
> not spending an another day on the following issues.

Hi,

Just to say that it seems I have had a similar problem in the past 3-4
days.

People can hear and see me, but I can't hear people anymore. The problem
started when I plugged my new webcam (didn't have one before).

The wizard sound tests work OK. Sound works OK otherwise on my machine.

I didn't try to remove the webcam yet. I think I will have to try that.

Jerome