[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound events

Hello,

I had a few hours spare time this morning before leaving again for the
belgian coast so I hacked something that was requested several times :
the possibility to play sound events through a different device (e.g.
the speakers) than the device chosen for conferencing (e.g. a headset).

The pref is stored in the Sound Events prefs category.

However, the dial and busy tones are played through the device chosen
for the sound events. I realize that people would perhaps like to have
the busy and dial tones played in the headset and only the ring signal
on incoming calls played through the speakers, but I think that being
able to play each of the sound events through a different device can be
overkill and confusing for average users.

If you have an opinion, then please speak up!

Thanks,
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org