Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] More problems with netmeeting

Hi Colin,

> I have had a text/audio/video conversation with another gnomemeeting
> OK.

then your setup is ok.

> With the netmeeting session, we only had audio working. I was
> transmitting video and text, but she could not see them (she had never
> used netmeeting before, and nor have I, so that may just be a user problem).

Text cannot be sent from GM to NetMeeting. They're not using the same
technique. And having no video can be a setup problem (wrong bandwidth)
or due to your video size being LARGE (i.e. CIF) instead of SMALL (i.e.
QCIF) in GM.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian