Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] More problems with netmeeting

For me it sounds like the H.245 channel can not be established.
Having it working one time doesn't mean it will work all times as the
H.245 channel can be established from A to B or B to A whoever is
calling.

Make sure your 30 000 - 30 010 TCP ports are forwarded from the router to
your GnomeMeeting.