[GnomeMeeting-list] More problems with netmeeting

Having sorted out my firewall problems, my friend called me using
netmeeting this morning.
When I pressed Accept, the ringing tone continued for a while, but
then everything started working fine, including audio.

After a while, she had to disconnect, but when she tried calling back,
we could never get another connection (I would hit the Accept button,
but the phone just kept ringing). This happended every time she tried,
after the first sucessful call.

there is no firewall at her end. What might the problem be?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire