[GnomeMeeting-list] audio + webcam = "No usable audio devices ..."

Hi,

Fist I would like to say that I could not do a "search" on the gnomemeeting mailing list achives. Is there 's anything broken there ?

Here in my problem:

I run mandrake 10.0 and gnomemeeting (0.98.5) is working nicely !! :-))
when trying to add (hotplug in) a webcam ( philips vespa pro ) the webcan is recognized by Mandrake , but gnomemeeting "ignore" and can't configure it. When rebooting with the webcam plugged, it is still recognize but gnomemeeting crash with the following error "No usable audio devices detected"

Any ideas of how I should fix it ?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Chris