Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Holiday

On Sunday 11 July 2004 11:42, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> I will be on holiday from the 12th of July until early August. Private
> emails and mailing lists emails won't be read until I come back, so
> don't expect an answer, and don't worry if I'm slow to answer, that is
> perfectly normal.
>
> Project development will start again when I come back. I will start
> implementing the H.350/SQL-based system.
>
> Thanks to all for your support, help and kindness!

Have a welldeserved and wonderful vacation Damien.
You are doing a wonderful job for the benefit of us all!

(The same goes to the numerous others who share, help and develop)

Welcome back in August...

--
         /Rikard

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh norweb se
                        Web     : http://www.rikjoh.com
                        Mob     : +46 70 464 99 39

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >