Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] creating an ILS directory

Hi Marc and Florin,

> its not  there:-( no more.......any  ideas
> "Objekt nicht gefunden!
> http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/macosx/

that's not there NO MORE, but not *YET* there. We have planned it for
quite some time, but any promise to get close to it stayed a promise so
far. If you can help us fill in that gap, you'd be welcomed at open arms
;)

> > move to LDAP with H350 schemas. So you might consider going that
> Would that work with NetMeeting as well?

NetMeeting can't list LDAP+H350 afaik, but we'll close that gap with a
GnomeMeeting/win32 ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian