Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] creating an ILS directory

Hi Florin,

Am Di, den 06.07.2004 schrieb Florin Andrei um 9:58:
> I'd like to create a directory like ils.seconix.com to be used by myself
> and my friends.
> Is there any document describing how to create such a directory?

there's some NetMeeting Directory SDK which does patch the OpenLDAP, yet
our seconix patches aren't publically available. Anyway, GM 1.2 will
move to LDAP with H350 schemas. So you might consider going that
direction. Clients can be found with the GMCVS snapshots at
http://snapshots.seconix.com/ and http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/..
However that will require Evolution-Data-Server (short: EDS) to make use
of the new LDAP (and ILS) support.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian