Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] creating an ILS directory

hello,

great idea, plan to do something similar. Possible to get a password protection? I could remember there was an Directory service with "cuseeme" a couple of years before. You saw all connected useres in a window . I had a converstion with henning schulzrinne ,one of the developers of "rtsp" and rsp" about that OPENDERECTORY thingy an he said you can do that
by "tracking RTCP reports" and after i questioned if  open directory
could handle that he said "No, since that doesn't involve RTCP reports."

so i am confused about that maybee there is an answer or an link from somebody
that discribes the  problem with session establishing  and so on.?:-)

regards

marc