RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] JVC GR-DV300E and gnomemeeting

Note I've tested that miniDV cam with my Fedora Core kernels :

- kernel-2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
- kernel-smp-2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
- kernel-2.4.22-1.2149.nptlcustom (SMP too)

It does only crash using the smp kernels.

Someone has an idea of what could cause these crashes ?

Thanks for your help
Optimized