Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Update on GM snapshots w.r.t artsd

27 Январь 2004 12:52, Nick THOMPSON написал:

I have analogical problem with GM's compatibility with artsd
(and klaptopdaemon, by the way). It was a big, but
non-resultative discussion here.

So, for preventing with GM-artsd conflicting, I start GM via
script "gmeeting" that kill artsd when GM start. Also I use
script "gmguard" via crond (each minute) to prevent from
starting artsd when GM is running.

Scripts are in attach. Of course, you can't use any artsd
application when GM running (noatun etc..) and must use xmms
with settings for direct output to soundcard (i.e. not via
soundserver).