Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Testing connection

Hi Timo,

> I seem to have started a thread on this list. Sorry for that, but I am still without help testing the connection.
>
> Anybody out there willing to give me a hand?

the system inherent asynchronity of email is generally bad for live
tests..
Better try to find someone on IRC (irc.gnome.org) #gnomemeeting. Then
you can right away discuss with the person if things are working as they
should. (in case your GM connection doesn't work out of the box for some
reason)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian