[GnomeMeeting-list] Communication/control Gnomemeeting from remote apps ?

Hi,

I'd like to include Gnomemeeting as video conference application in some
free TV Guis that exist for Linux (Freevo, Mythtv).

I wonder what are possibilities for integrating/controlling gnomemeetind
from remote apps, particularly:
- I'd like to have possibility to remote control gnomemeeting (start in
background, move to fullscreen foreground, go bakc to background, place a
call) - is this possible over command line or some other way ?
- to be notified by gnomemeeting when call arrives (to properly inform user
over OSD notification) and also get other info from working gnomemeeting
application (when call is ended, ...)
- are there any scripting languages (Perl,Python) bindings for Gnomemeeting
? Can Gnomemeeting be used as shared lib ?

I'm pretty sure that somebody has already tried that, so I'm looking forward
into getting more info.

Thanks in advance,

Robert.