[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting router configuration problem?

Hello,

I am having a fight with gnomemeeting:

I have a HW router that handle h323 natively,
the speedtouch 510v4, and indeed netmeeting under
windoze works perfectly.
I can login on ils.seconix.com, make calls,
receive calls, etc etc.

With gnomemeeting (0.98 and 0.98.5) I can login on ils.seconix.com,
but I cannot receive calls, and when I call
I always receive the message "user not found".

In h323 preferences I have disabled both h245
and fast start procedure.

I tried both with and without IP translation.

Now, I cannot understand what I do wrong: it cannot be
routing problem since netmeetings works.

I can surf ils, but I cannot make real calls.

Is there anyone that had a similar problem and
can help to sort it out?

Kernel 2.6.1, Gentoo System mostly up-to date.

Best Regards,

Giammanco Raimondo

--
Raimondo Giammanco <giamma vki ac be