Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Lego Mindstorm webcam + gnomemeeting segfaults

On jeu, 2004-01-15 at 18:36, Woojin Lee wrote:
> I've tried both mod_quickcam.o that comes with mdk9.2 and also qc-usb-0.6.0.
> Both have same results.
> I'm not sure how to set "qc-set", but I've downloaded cvs snapshot of
> gnome-meeting and installed it.  However, it's still segfaulting when call is
> connected...

The cvs snapshots won't improve the fact that the driver is bad.

Try the following (with the qc-usb driver):
qc-set compat=dblbuf /dev/videoX where videoX is your video device - ie
replace X by 0, 1, 2, ...

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: the search engine on the mailing-list archives sucks hard ; perhaps
that would be good to add that trick to the faq...