Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Lego Mindstorm webcam + gnomemeeting segfaults

I've tried both mod_quickcam.o that comes with mdk9.2 and also qc-usb-0.6.0.
Both have same results.
I'm not sure how to set "qc-set", but I've downloaded cvs snapshot of
gnome-meeting and installed it.  However, it's still segfaulting when call is
connected...

Woojin