RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to Call to PC from POTs ??

Okay; let's be specific.  I think this is close:

We want * management (?) to (1) establish a hierarchy of * Servers with
mutually supporting dial plans, so that a caller in Area Code ABC can
(2) access a local PSTN line that connects him to a (3) local * Server,
that then routes the call to a (4) distant end * Server in Area Code
CBA, thus completing the call for no charge -except the PSTN lines at
the * Servers.  This would operate two-way, of course.

PSTN > * >>>> * > PSTN
AC ABC            AC CBA

Maybe a couple folks with * Servers, with right HW in different ACs,
could try a routing plan similar to this concept.... It's almost like an
FX Exchange.  I'm sure it would work... Wouldn't it?

Dave
=====