Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem of compiling pwlib

Hi Zoilo,
    Could you teach me how to use the patch?Is it a script?

Regards,
aymui

Zoilo <zoilo xs4all nl> wrote:
aymui hamazaki wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am compiling pwlib in the Mandrake Linux 9.1 in order to install
> gnomemeeting,but I found some problems in doing that.There are some
> error messages after I typed "make optshared" and I have copied them
> down.Please refer to the attached file.Can anyone help me?Thanks~~

I came across this problem as well when using bison-1.875, downloaded
and compiled from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/bison/bison-1.875.tar.bz2 .

I fixed it by applying
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/lfs/5.0/bison-1.875-attribute.patch
before compilation.

Z.