[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems during halting of communication

Hello everybody, and happy new year for all,

When I stop a connection, the little plug shows that the connection
should be cut, but in the reality it is still in communication, even if
video and audio is blocked. What's going on ?

Even if my mic is unplugged, there is an audio data flow (?!?) What
could happen ?

And, last question : are netmeeting users just reachable with their IP
adress, or can they connect to an ILS server, and having a fix adress
like us ?

I'm using GM 0.98.5 on a Mandrake 9.2.