[GnomeMeeting-list] Netmeeting - router/firewall

Dear list,

I have a problem that is clearly only vaguely related to gnomemeeting.
I hope you don't mind me seeking for some clues here , although I understood
from the archive that you are , uh , not enthusiastic , about netmeeting...

As the title suggest it concerns an interoperation problem with Netmeeting.

Situation 1 , not giving a problem , for proving I read the faq ;-)

Me at gnomemeeting, behind PAT/NAT router , configured as in the faq.
Correspondent at Netmeeting without any router/firewall.

Works perfect.

Situation 2 , giving a problem :

My PC (dual boot Windows95/Linux Mandrake 9.2) behind the same PAT/NAT router
but , for avoiding all problems at my side, configured as DMZ to this PC. So
in principle direct connection to internet.

Correspondent at Netmeeting behind 'some' router/firewall (correspondent has
no technical knowledge, thus difficult to get understanding of his
configuration). Correspondent has clearly a local address 192.168.0.x and
thus probably the one or other form of NAT router.

2a. Me at Netmeeting :
-> I cannot 'call' correspondent.
-> Correspondent can 'call' me, after which audio conference is possible but
no video is received from correspondent ...

2b. Me at Gnomemeeting :
-> I cannot 'call' correspondent.
-> Correspondent can 'call' me, after which I receive video from correspondent
but no audio is possible ...

I would appreciate any clue, reference etc ... to what is going on and how I
could possibly solve it.

--
Jos De Laender