Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech 4000 video error

You won't get 30fps on linux. The camera actually runs at 10fps. In
windows, the "extra" fps is done in software. But 10fps is more then
enough for video conferencing. Most likely unless your on a lan you
won't come near 10fps.

It should solve your palette problem (I've never run my 4000 without
pwcx) and it will allow you to run the camera in cif mode (large video)
in GM.