Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] H261PixelEncoder : H.261 bad geometry: 320x240

Le mer 07/01/2004 à 17:05, Miguel Rodríguez a écrit :
> El mié, 07-01-2004 a las 16:50, Damien Sandras escribió:
> > I really believe it is not the right fix...
>
> Maybe not for all pwlib users. But that would permit having a
> gnomemeeting window of arbitrary size with automatic zoom, and

You already have this. But if the driver sends SIF surrounded by a gray
border to have QCIF, there is not much to do except hack GnomeMeeting
with special cases for all webcams.

The right fix is to resize the image in the colour converters inside
PWLIB instead of using padding and cropping to scale images.

> everything hardware accelerated. In modern video cards with video
> smoothing also.
> After all SDL is already used in GnomeMeeting.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org