Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Encrypted video

Craig Southeren wrote:
b) To do the encryption, you will need to use a H.323 proxy (and
possibly a gatekeeper) that can combine the video and audio streams into
an encrypted channel and then demux at the other end. I'm not aware of
anything that can actually do this, although I vaguely remember that
GnuGK might have some capabilities in this regard.

	This looked promising until I read this in the GnuGK manual:

--
Note to make proxy work, the gatekeeper must have direct connection to both networks of the caller and callee. --

	Unfortunately, my target is home users who use simple $60 NAT firewalls made by e.g. Linksys and D-Link.

	:(

--Derek