Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Encrypted video

Hi

RAT works in some platforms including windows but I am not so sure if it would be possible to get it working on MAC.

http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/rat/

It dose encryption but it is not so Robust as the name is saying,
I used it before I found Gnomemeeting but now I would never go back to
RAT anymore :) RAT had the advantage of encryption but not so much else.
And it seems like there is no more development going on but perhaps
someone will wake it upp some day :)

Cheer Johnny

Craig Southeren wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:59:24 -0800