[GnomeMeeting-list] Wolfenstein & gnomemeeting

Hi,

Sorry if it's a stupid question and for my english ;-)
In mandrake 9.0 I can play wolfenstein & gnomemeeting perfectly (basic
install). With the mdk 9.2 (or 9.1) I can't. The error is Wolfenstein try to
open /dev/dsp but it can't ... I use the lastest Gnomemeeting snapshot with
plugin ALSA and lsof /dev/dsp (a link to) or  /dev/sound/dsp show nothing. I
can use Arts or something to play music with gnomemeeting or Wolf. And I can
use Wolf and Gnomemeeting seperatly.

So, my question is Why I could use both gnomemeeting & wolf before and can't
now ? and what I must do ?

Regards,