Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hello,

Le lun 05/01/2004 à 08:05, Kenny Lam a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
>   I found some problems when using the gnomemeeting
> software. Everytime I start up the gnomemeeting it
> displays some message like this :
>
> GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
> Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
> authentication protocols specified are supported and
> host-based authentication failed.

that means that you do not run gnomemeeting with the same user as the
gnome session.

> It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server
> installed in a valid location. Factory mode disabled.

that means that gnomemeeting.server is misinstalled. Most probably that
the RPMs you are using are misinstalled.

> And then when the gnomemeeting is started, it just
> hangs up when connection is made with others. And at
> the same time the terminal shows the following message
>
> Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0xe6bb)!

Do you have a Quickcam camera? If so the trick is on the mailing list
(qcset compat=dblbuf /dev/video0)