[GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hi all,

  I found some problems when using the gnomemeeting
software. Everytime I start up the gnomemeeting it
displays some message like this :

GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
authentication protocols specified are supported and
host-based authentication failed.
It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server
installed in a valid location. Factory mode disabled.

And then when the gnomemeeting is started, it just
hangs up when connection is made with others. And at
the same time the terminal shows the following message

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0xe6bb)!

What should I do to solve this problem? Can anybody
help me? Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Kenny Lam.