[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemetting and Netmeeting

hi,

I know that this is an old problem. I did a search but I was not able to find
the answer. I tried to talk to my friend who uses netmeeting (I do not know
the version) and I was not able to do so. Gnomemeeting was telling me that
the other person doesn't use gnomemeeting!!
So, what is the trick? Do I need to configure something in gnomemeeting or do
I need to install a program (besides openH323, version 1.12.0).?
I am running Gentoo and i am using Gnomemeeting 0.98.5

Thank you,
Vasilis