Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Probleme between Gnomemeeting and NetMeeting

Le 19/2/2004, "Christian MOENNE-LOCCOZ" <locnet 9online fr> a écrit:

>Thank you.
>

>But the qcset command is unknown on my PC.

You have to install it, however I don't know where to find it.

>Does it means that I need to change the driver for qce-usb one ?
>
>#lsmod
>mod_quickcam          102912   0
>videodev                7936   1  [mod_quickcam]

qce-usb is better, but it still needs the command to be executed.

>I don't know much about driver/module/kernel/compilation.
>Perhaps, it is simpler to change the webcam for me :)
>
>Could  someone advice me for a new web cam without problem with GM ?

The webcams with the best quality are the real philips ones (ToUCam Pro,
Vesta Pro, Quickcam Pro 3000 and 4000), but yours should work too with
qcset executed before and qc-usb.