Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Probleme between Gnomemeeting and NetMeeting

Thank you.

But the qcset command is unknown on my PC.

Does it means that I need to change the driver for qce-usb one ?

#lsmod
mod_quickcam          102912   0
videodev                7936   1  [mod_quickcam]

I don't know much about driver/module/kernel/compilation.
Perhaps, it is simpler to change the webcam for me :)

Could  someone advice me for a new web cam without problem with GM ?

Damien Sandras wrote:

Then the driver is the cause of your problems, execute 'qcset
compat=dblbuf /dev/video0' before using GnomeMeeting (provided
/dev/video0 is the device you are using).

You won't have crashes anymore.