Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio device error

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:52:43 +0100
David Galligani <davidgalligani tiscali es> wrote:

> Yes , I can listen t music , play cd's , dvd's etc ...
> Really i don't understand ...
did you check the device nodes? Are the device nodes there on your system as they are listed on when you run the Configuration-Druide?

If the device-nodes are not there, do a Google search for them with 'mknod /dev/audio/mixer' or whatever device node is not there.

Also try starting Gnomemeeting as Superuser to verify that it is not the 'permission-problem'.

What Distribution are you using?

Zeno