Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PCtoPhone Call over Dial-UP with GM

For PC-To-Phone calls, again you have only one choice : G.723.1
That is the less bandwidth intensive codec.

Ah I forgot, what did Quicknet answer about your troubles with dialup and
MicroTelco?

For GSM and Speex-8k, I doubt they are not in GM. Have you checked the
audio codecs list? Can you put a screenshot online somewhere?