Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ophone for MacOSX, no connection to gk.microtelco.com

Hi,

I think I already explained you in a previous mail the
difference/similarities between a quicknet card, and a soundcard.

Let's try again :
- If you want to use MicroTelco, you need G.723.1
- If you want G.723.1, you have to use a Quicknet card
- If you use a Quicknet card, you don't use an USB headset

For the rest, I can't really help on ohphoneX.