Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Report for Jonny Ström, OSS, Quicknet, PC-Phone, PC-PC, PPC

I have no idea why it doesn't work with the quicknet card from PC to PC.
Perhaps a bug in the driver with software codecs? Anyway, it is
impossible to guess without more info.

For your problems over dialup, please contact Quicknet.

Thank you,