[GnomeMeeting-list] Report for Jonny Ström, OSS, Quicknet, PC-Phone, PC-PC, PPC

Hi

I report following during testing with Jonny Ström:

I am using PPC Gentoo 1.4, Kernel 2.4.24, pwlib (1.6.2), openh323 and Gnomemeeting (1.0) are all CVS-Versions.

Sound on OSS was great (I do not have fullduplex card). Calling PC-to Phone over Quicknet was good as well (some delay in the hardline, calling a mobile in Switzerland more delay). Calling Jonny Ström did not work with PC-to-PC over Quicknet. Over Headset with OSS I heard him smooth. Also calling from PC to Phone over Dial-Up did not work. Hung up after 2 Words (Sound quality good!).

Thanks for Feedback.

Zeno