Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Dial Tone when connected to Gatekeeper gc.microtelco.com

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:32:14 +0100
"Damien Sandras" <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> There are several possibilities :
> - MicroTelco is down
> - Your firewall is misconfigured (try to go on #gnomemeeting,
> irc.gnome.org to validate the fact that calls are going through the
> firewall)
Sorry how do I do this. Do you mean I must enter irc.gnome.org as gatekeeper and then try again? What do you mean by '#gnomemeeting'?

> - You are using a wrong number, I think you do not need to put the 00 in
> front of it, but well the rest. For example, to call 00 32 10 454 321 in
> BE, you have to call 32 10 454 321
Ok. I get_One normal Dialtone when not dialing the 00. Great. But my phone still does not ring.

Thanks for your Feedback.

Zeno