Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Dial Tone when connected to Gatekeeper gc.microtelco.com

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:17:17 +0100
"Damien Sandras" <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Fast start is required for MicroTelco to work.
> Also, make sure you have selected teh correct Quicknet output in the
> preferences: POTS if you plugged a real phone in the Quicknet card (best
> quality), headset if you are using a headset.
Ok. I put FastStart in now. I also chose POTS. I plugged in a real phone.

> Also, what do you mean by "no dialtone". Do you mean that when you hang
> up the phone, you hear nothing? Or do you mean that wehn calling
> somebody, you hear no dial tone?
Ok, Dialtone is here. I dial, hang up, works great!

But:
When I Dial my office number it trys to connect but then I get the 'busy' sign straight away (and I am not on the phone...).

Any hints?

Thanks for your Feedback.

Zeno