[GnomeMeeting-list] Gm OpenPhone and GK

Hello everybody,

I have few questions concerning interaction between GM, OpenPhone and GateKeeper. At first, in callto or h323 URLs of gnomemeeting, it's not possible to put Urls with capital letters or space inside. The problem is that OpenPhone can only call h323 id's (not aliases, it's only E164 aliases in OpenPhone) and GM is connecting to gatekeeper with h323 id as Name + space + Surname! For capital letters I can manage it with users, but space ...

Other thing: I try to connect to a Gatekeeper but I didn't have a static IP. So there is a solution to connect to it puting identification string in E164 alias which is alias in gatekeeper preferences of GM if I understand it well (It's only number). I tried but gatekeeper doesn't recognize me. I test the same from openphone, puting the same string in alias and it worked. Miss something?

Thanks

--
daniel