Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ILS and Gatekeeper

Hello,

ILS doesn't permit to specify an URL to call, it only works with IP
addresses; so unfortunately, there is no way :(

The best way, if you are alone, would be to modify the GNU GK to make it
behave as a gateway for incoming calls (that's already the case) and
automatically redirect all calls to you if not user is specified in the
URL.