[GnomeMeeting-list] Small bug with the right "plugs" icon in the panel

With the CVS Gnomemeeting, I noticed I can't answer incoming calls by clicking
on the upper-right plugs icon under the Help menu : when I do, it shows two
connected plugs, but it keeps on ringing. When I use the Connect option in the
Call menu however, it works. Disconnect with the icon seems to work however.

I have the incoming call popup disabled (which is why I want to use the icon in
the panel). I don't know it is has anything to do with it.

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer