[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: hi rpm and spam !!

Hi,

Le sam 31/01/2004 à 20:18, Fabienne Jezequel lip6 fr a écrit :
> Hi
>
> 1) I try to send a mail to user list,but I've got a return mail from
> eyou.com
>

>  >Hi. This is the deliver program at eyou.com.<br>
>  >            I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the
>  >following addresses.<br>
>  >This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
>  >out.<br><br>
>  >luxy02 mails tsinghua edu cn<br>
>
>  >553 messages was rejected according to the antispam rules set
>  >1.2(#5.5.3)<br>
>
> I don't know if ir's normal ?

Certainly not. You should mail to gnomemeeting-list gnome org after
having subscribed.

> 2)
> this my mail :
>
> Hi, can I use my av camrecorder using /dev/video1394 and /dev/raw1394
> with rpm from Alexander Larsson ?
> did he compile gnomemeeting with TRY_1394AVC and pwlib with
> enable-firewireavc  ?
> If not I supose that I have to recompile both ?

I think the easiest is to use CVS snasphots from Johnny Strom, but I'm
not sure if they support AVC or not. If not, compiling the plugins
should be easy for him.

> Thanks.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.