[GnomeMeeting-list] Test User?

Hello,

still testing Gnomemeeting 0.98.5 behind a SuSEfirewall. I mean that i
have done all what's described in FAQ. All necessary ports are open.
But can't still receive sound and video of other people... Other
People see and hear me. Installed a gatekeeper (gnugk) with settings
from FAQ. Disabled NAT from Clients. What else can i do to make shure
that all is correct? Is there a test user account available to test
my installation?

Best Regards, Harald.