Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Open discussion about ILS/SIP/FWD

Le samedi 28 août 2004 à 23:03 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
>
> > [...]
> >

> >Probably only one in 2.00, perhaps more later. It depends on what people
> >need.
> >

> I think it's not good. From my experience, if people use software client
> instead of hardware, they ask to use *one* software for *all* there
> registration. Usually I setup 2 SIP register minimum in my customer
> offices: one for FWD like, another for PSTN gateway to be able to call
> all around the world at cheap rates.

You won't believe me Daniel, but I finished coding support for several
registrars. Not available in GnomeMeeting yet, but the opal patch is
currently reviewed as it was big. So the first beta should be able to
register to several registrars at the same time.