Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 1.2

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 22:37 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Any user using 1.2 and having problems with it?

I've had 3 small problems so far:

- one reproducible on both mandrake 10.1 and debian unstable:

in the wizard (first start) when you click on the "detect NAT" button,
if you click twice, the window hangs (or at least seems to). I haven't
tried to double click but I let some seconds before clicking the second
time.

- I've had GM not quit correctly after choosing Quit in the menu of the
Gnome 'tray icon' that appears when you start GM. GM was already closed.
I had to CTRL-C it. That happened only once, but I have only started it
a couple of times.

- a USB camera problem after restarting the camera. But this is probably
due to the driver, which is in an bad state. The driver is the scpa532
one that I use for a Logitech Quickam Express camera, which I thought
was well supported until Logitech changed their internal
implementations... Thank you Logitech...

I haven't tried to use GM 1.2 so far. Just installed both in the past
days on 2 machines. Should try it in the next days.

> One Mandrake user reported me privately a crash when exiting, and
> another Mandrake user reported me problems with the camera.
>
> So either 1.2 has bugs that we have to fix, or there is a problem with
> the Mandrake package.
>
> Any report?

Hope that helps.

Jerome