Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] send audio test

Hi,
 The "best" option I know of is h323.voxgratia.org

 this is an interactive thing where you can leave a message, and then here
it played back to you.

Since you hear the initial introductory message, you know what the sound
transmission is like coming to you.

If you leave a message, and then listen to it played back, you know
(approximately) what the send quality is like.

h323.voxgratia.org is great for the situation when you don't want to
disturb someone else, and want to test things for when you are behind a
firewall.

However, some more thought.
 You can quite easily create a PSoundChannel descendent that generates
beeps etc.We could get that into the latest GM, and then ask the person at
the remote end to send an audio beep streamm...  Doable.

Derek.